Why won't the lifting stop!!??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Is there anyone out there that could offer any 'tips' or advice p-l-e-a-s-e??

I am a Creative trained (Master) Technician of 10 years and I am darned if I can resolve the lifting of 2 of my customers (all other customers are no problem at all!).

Lady 1 - gets lifting after 1 week around the cuticle end of her enhancements.

Lady 2 - gets lifting after just days NOT at her cuticle are but her side wall area.

I use Retention+ on them both, I power-prep (using scrubfresh & primer), I am festidious about preparing the nail and 'sealing' the edges when I fisnish the nails.

Is there anyway Retention+ may not agree with their nails...would Radical be a better choice?

Is there anything I am not doing/or over-doing with these ladies??

I'm really left scratching my head, as like I say, none of my other customers have this problem, and I pride myself of giving as close to perfect nails as I possibly can....

Any advice/suggestions welcomed.

Thanks in advance

Jenny-Nails
Notts-Derbyshire

Hi Jenny

The only thoughts I can offer are: have you tried Nail Fresh? and are the nails problem type ones?

Adele

Hi Jenny

Are you pressing the acrylic into this area? I think it was Nails in London that said "Press for success". Try a search on 'lifting' you might find the relevant post. I hope this helps.

Julie xx

Jenny-Nails said:
Lady 1 - gets lifting after 1 week around the cuticle end of her enhancements.

Is it on all of her nails or only on some. I have a client who gets lifting on the middle and ring finger of her right hand only and I, like you, have scratched my head to work out why - it appears that she puts pressure on these nails when opening jars - solution - make these nails shorter than the others.

Lady 2 - gets lifting after just days NOT at her cuticle are but her side wall area.

are you sure she is not picking?

We do always seem to jump to blame ourselves but maybe the fault is with the client - why would these be your only problem clients.

Is there anyway Retention+ may not agree with their nails...would Radical be a better choice?

I often wonder this too.

Jenny .... ther is NO nail product that suits absolutely every client!! Even Retention+.

It is obvious you are doing all the right things.

Change the product you are using on these two clients. Try Radical and if the problem still persists, then use Fabric# or gel. You can solve this problem by doing this. I have had the odd occasion like you and I just used Radical and had no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back