WHY would I want to walk???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Yup
So, have now had my license for a grand total of 3.5days LOL

And last night, hubby decides "we're going for a walk" since it's now fall, and warm days are few and far between.
:irked:

WHY (can someone please tell me????) on earth would I want to WALK:!:
I have been walking for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY would I want to walk now? WHAT FUN IS THERE IN THAT?

Ok, so I went... a family thing.
But to be honest, I was like UGH

Maybe a few months from now, when the novelty of driving has worn off, I'll be interested in 'walking' with my family.
HOWEVER
at this time, when only days ago, I had to walk EVERYWHERE and take kids to and from school by foot (keeping in mind, this is very similar to family walks...)

I HAVE NO BLOODY INTEREST IN WALKING:!::!::!:

When I came back, my feet hurt (I don't own running shoes) and my left knee (arthritis) was giving me grief.
I promptly told hubby not to invite me walking again for several months and he was more than welcome to go any time he liked:!:

(grrrrrrrr stupid male:irked:)

No, hun, you absolutely should not walk (unless it is inside your house)!
You should be alowed to only drive! Uh, men...

:lol: I can just see your face!:irked: Did you moan more than the kids?:green:

I walk from my door to the car and from the car to my door .... don't wanna over do it now do I?! :lol:

I walk from my door to the car and from the car to my door .... don't wanna over do it now do I?! :lol:

Thats just the right amount i thinks :)

i stopped walking when i learned to drive :lol:

Walking???? What's that :rolleyes:

EXACTLY:!::!::!:

Ok, so I'm not crazy and I wasn't being unreasonable at not wanting to go "walking"

:lol::lol:

You were being completely REASONABLE, Victoria. When I got my licence I looked for any excuse to drive. Constantly offered to run errands....

But it is beautiful weather --- that can be enjoyed from the driver's seat!:hug:

OOoooh, Girls Girls Girls... U are so funny :) ... walking in the autumn, when the weather is so nice...mmmm.....

...eemmmm...perhaps i still don't have my license :lol::lol::lol:
yupp...not yet... going to have the theory test in two weeks.... then driving test... :wink2: & i'll be with you :lol: NO WALKING ANYMORE!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Greate !!! this made my mood so much better!!!

Have all of You wonderful day!!!!
:hug:

I drive every were!

My mam and dad live two streets away, i grab our Sniff hoy him in the car and drive round!

I live 10 mins walk from my house to work. It probs takes less than 2mins to get to work in the car but that means a whole 8mins more in bed!!!!!

I dont walk anywere! I really should tho, might loose some weight!!!!

Latest posts

Back