Wide Thumb Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZoeW

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to this site so this is my first posting.

I do fibre glass extensions and a new client has asked for a set of white tips as a one-off for her forthcoming wedding.

She has really flat, fan nails and none of the french tips I've got are wide enough for her thumb - in fact, they don't even fit my thumb and I've got fairly average width nails (or maybe not!).

Does anyone know of a supplier who does french tips for the wider nail? Otherwise, I'm just going to have to go with the usual full set and polish.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Try "The Edge" they do french white tips which are more generous in fit. I also bought some french white that are really narrow so i'd say your nails are probably fine, the tips arejust not wide enough. I haven't got a contact number but sure someone on here would be able to help if you can't find them.

Im sure that StarNails do extra large tips too! ;)

Hi Zoe

I had the same prob hun but and needed some very wide natural tips. Shropshire Dawn suggested ProNails - (www.pronails.co.uk) they are sending me a sample pack of their larger tips - not sure if they do french tips though but maybe worth enquiring if you have no luck elsewhere ??

kx

ZoeW said:
Hello. I'm new to this site so this is my first posting.

I do fibre glass extensions and a new client has asked for a set of white tips as a one-off for her forthcoming wedding.

She has really flat, fan nails and none of the french tips I've got are wide enough for her thumb - in fact, they don't even fit my thumb and I've got fairly average width nails (or maybe not!).

Does anyone know of a supplier who does french tips for the wider nail? Otherwise, I'm just going to have to go with the usual full set and polish.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Latest posts

Back