WII's in stock be quick

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hey all,

For those desperate for a wii this xmas, Just thought I'd let you know that additions direct have them in stock with 14day delivery just in time for christmas, just ordered mine there.

Hey all,

For those desperate for a wii this xmas, Just thought I'd let you know that additions direct have them in stock with 14day delivery just in time for christmas, just ordered mine there.

Thanks Sarah Lou sure this will help out the Wii searchers:hug:

there sold out !:cry:

it says delivery within 20 weeks.

Cheers for the link btw!!!

All gone, must of been lucky. I got my info from here it keeps track of all the retailers selling them and updates it every 60secs as to whos got them in stock or not WiiPreorder.co.uk

Good luck to those trying hope you don't have to go to ebay as they are seriously ripping peeps off

Lellypop missed ya babes :hug: xxooxx

Yep - had it in the basket went to pay and it changed its mind!!! :(
Cheers for the new link - I will put it to good use :)

All gone, must of been lucky. I got my info from here it keeps track of all the retailers selling them and updates it every 60secs as to whos got them in stock or not WiiPreorder.co.uk

Good luck to those trying hope you don't have to go to ebay as they are seriously ripping peeps off

Lellypop missed ya babes :hug: xxooxx

Bless ya Sarah lou missed you too mate hope all is well for you xxxxxxxx:hug:

I bought one last month, ive only used it twice!! lol. I guess i shoulndt try and pretend im still a kid!! Im fooling no body! :lol:

I bought one last month, ive only used it twice!! lol. I guess i shoulndt try and pretend im still a kid!! Im fooling no body! :lol:

Get it on e-bay kate you could treble your money paid for it :)

just got an alert to say that Dixons will have wii bundles in from 9am tomorrow but the bad news is that the prices are around £350

i also work for woolworths and they have been going online nearly every monday and thursday at around 6pm. sold about 18 while i was at work monday by ringing customers...they were also only available as part of bundles starting at £249. good luck

I'm looking for wii play, anyone seen it?

just got an alert to say that Dixons will have wii bundles in from 9am tomorrow but the bad news is that the prices are around £350

I had this email to but missed the bit about the price so this morning I sat there refreshing the page every 5 secs til they came up, got one then when got to checkout realised it was £364 as there were four games and some other bits and stil had to pay £9.95 for postage !!!!

When I thought about it I decided Id rather spend £60 less and get a PS3 as a present instead so thats what im going to do !

just so you all know if you are still wanting one ALL woolworths stores will be receiving deliveries next week at some point, as they are not going onto the web as they cannot guarantee deliverly before xmas so get in there quick if you can as there are not many....the price is going to be £214

When buying any games ,consules or trading in i would definately recommend gamestation.They will take games back even when played just because you don't like them (Within a certain time of course)They give very good trade in deals.The staff are very honest and tell you when a game is rubbish if you ask and if you have any problems setting up or with your consul not working you can ring them and they will help as much as possible and they will always price match.

this happened last year with the wii....people brought in bulk then sold them on e-bay for trebble what they paid....its bad when a child and parent is despret for one....good luck to you all...i got mine 3 days before xmas last year and i got grey hairs from it all!!!xx

Latest posts

Back