Will companies change names on certificate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
When I did all my training - NVQ, CND, OPI, iiaa etc I was married, got divorced last year and reverted back to my maiden name but its a shame that all my certificates don't show my current name.

I have copies of the solicitors letters showing my legal change of name so do you think any of the companies would (even for a small fee) re-print the certificates for me?

When I did all my training - NVQ, CND, OPI, iiaa etc I was married, got divorced last year and reverted back to my maiden name but its a shame that all my certificates don't show my current name.

I have copies of the solicitors letters showing my legal change of name so do you think any of the companies would (even for a small fee) re-print the certificates for me?

I dont see why not, but I'd contact them, they can only say no!
xx

Most certainly...if not then its a tad unreasonable of them :wink2:

Right off to ask some companies then:)

Thanks guys xx

Right off to ask some companies then:)

Thanks guys xx

good luck..if they dont ..let me know and I will send the boy's in for you :eek::wink2::lol::lol::hug:

good luck..if they dont ..let me know and I will send the boy's in for you :eek::wink2::lol::lol::hug:

Oh bless you :)
(Only if the boys are gorgeous and have pecs to die for tho - oh and send them to my house pretty please :green::cool::green:

Oh bless you :)
(Only if the boys are gorgeous and have pecs to die for tho - oh and send them to my house pretty please :green::cool::green:

Careful now don't you go getting all hot and bothered under the collar now :evil:

Careful now don't you go getting all hot and bothered under the collar now :evil:

You started it mentioning the 'boys' :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back