Will Creative be at Excel in March?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katlu

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Creative Nails will be at the Professional Beauty Show at Excel in March this year, as I cannot see them on the Supplier/Exhibitor list??

Does anyone know if Creative Nails will be at the Professional Beauty Show at Excel in March this year, as I cannot see them on the Supplier/Exhibitor list??

If you cant find them n the list why dont you phone the ticket line and they maybe able to tell you or email creative via there website.

When I spoke to Sweet Squared before Christmas they weren't planning on being there...... If you call on 0845 210 6060 you can see if anythinghas changed since then.

hth's

i was told they won't be there

I was told they weren't going to be there but there maybe plans for their own shows?
Maybe someone could enlighten on this.........???? (fingers doubly crossed!!!)) lol

Geeg told me sweet squared were not going to be there also.xx

I wounder why a top brand will be at the shows,is it because they have a lot on or something else?
I was going the shows this year for my first time but if creative are not going to be there cant seem the point in me going really.
It would be good if they did their own show tho x

creative will not be at the show because nail shows dont make enough money for them.

The new distributors for Creative have been aware for a long time that the large beauty shows are not the best place to offer excellent customer service and advice.

There are too many people attending the stands at any given time, sometimes those attending are just looking to stock up on a few bottles of discounted enamels, the stand is always full and many people just like to say 'hello' to the Creative staff. Whilst this is good fun and Creative sell lots of product, this is not the best way for the staff to be able to discuss the needs of future students considering a career as a nail tech.

It would also serve existing Creative clients and students needs' better if they were able to have extensive one-on-one time with Creative staff and Educators at a more leisurely pace and in a quiet atmosphere, not the 'madness' of the shows.

I know that the people at Leeds are working as we speak to bring a better system into play for ALL existing and future Creative clients:lol:

I wounder why a top brand will be at the shows,is it because they have a lot on or something else?
The cost of attending a show is astronomical... being as Sweet Squared are a new company it will mean a massive outlay for them which I'm sure could be put to better use elsewhere within their business plan :wink2:

I thought that might be the reason Sandi and i applaud it.

Sam is still coming to Excel for his ANT Nail Forum seminar at 2pm on Sunday 2nd March.

Its all about POP ITS!!!

Personally i think its a shame that Creative are not going to be there.

I understand the financial logistics but feel that they should be at the biggest trade show of the year how on earth are people who do not have a OSNS near them, meant to see the new products if they cant see them on show and being used. I cant see that creative dont make any money at these shows as they are one of the busiest stands around and run out of stock fairly quickly.

For me personally i could be highly tempted to change companies if i cant see what is going on and the face is not on show with their peers. I think the trade shows give us small techs the opportunity to see new treatments and skills being done and know they work becasue the ambassadors are doing it live in front of me. I dont want to purchase new things that i cant see being demonstrated for fear its a waste of money. As for their own shows creative/OSNS already do open days with demos so their isnt any difference there.
IMO

I wouldn't worry about it too much, the sweets are very generous and will probably be having offers on at the time of the show to compensate for not been there, so you should still be able to get some bargains

I can see your point Lucia and if I go, I too will miss not having a Creative stand there but I understand that Sweet Squared will be there nevertheless contributing in other innovative ways to keep us all up-to-date with what is hot. They won't let us down if they can help it.

According o the Excel Floor plan hes going to be doing a free workshop on the new popits

Latest posts

Back