Will Creative be present at.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackieMc

Reaction score
..........the Professional Beauty Show in Dublin later this year? I was living in the UK last year and spent a fortune on Creative goodies at the GMEX show in Manchester, but I'm in Dublin now - I think I'll probably be flying back over this year too as I really enjoyed the show at the GMEX, but it would be nice if I could stock up on all my Solar Manicure/Butter/Oils etc without having to try to smuggle them through Customs! ;) I've tried looking on the Professional Beauty website but they don't give a list of exhibitors for Dublin yet.

Did you not know that you have your own Designer Nails One Stop Nail Shop and Creative distributor in Dublin??

We were present at the Dublin Show this year and will certainly be present next year too as will be the Geek/and or Mrs Geek.

Yes we will be in Dublin :!: - both I, the Geek and the Team!! We will be introducing some new exciting products plus I imagine the A/W colours but we do have ExCeL 2 weeks earlier so those things will appear in GB first!! Check out the PB mag as they have done show previews on the nail companies - I had to write a quick article on what we would be showing :rolleyes: !!! Can't wait to go to Dublin - have never been and hear it is wonderful!!! ;)

Thanks Geeg, yes, registering at the One Stop Nail Shop in Tallaght was more or less the first thing I did when I moved over here - very nice people there. However, I'm still stinging from being charged 130 Euro (approx £90) for the Spa Manicure Course even after buying the full Spa Manicure Kit, then finding out that the training is free in the UK as long as you buy the kit - so I'm being a bit 'sniffy' right now! :D Also, the product prices seem to be slightly more expensive compared to what I was paying in the UK and the brochure is still in Sterling rather than Euro, and it can sometimes come as a bit of a shock to be told one total when you were expecting another. I'm also reeling from the fact that VAT is 21% over here - UK'ers feel grateful you're only paying 17.5%!! :shock:

Having said that, Dublin is wonderful, Mrs Geek, I'm sure you'll enjoy your trip over here, hope it's not all work and no play. I'm so glad you and the Team will be over here - I'll start saving my pennies (oh alright then, cents) now. :D

Will you guy's be coming up to Scotland for the show in the SECC (Glasgow) in September?

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,

XoX

Fi

feebeast said:
Will you guy's be coming up to Scotland for the show in the SECC (Glasgow) in September?Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,XoXFi

So you want us to come then huh FeeB!!! :shock: Yes CND will be at that show - now which ones of us will be going I'm not sure but will let you know nearer the time!! ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D HURRAY !!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back