Will I get it in time ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

effie

Reaction score
I'm as perfectionist and really struggle working on my own right Hand, will I get better in time ?

Yes you will with time and practice. Funny thing is that a lot of us find that the nails on our right hands, done by the left hand are better because we take more care. Weird but true. :wink2:

Yes you will with time and practice. Funny thing is that a lot of us find that the nails on our right hands, done by the left hand are better because we take more care. Weird but true. :wink2:

That is so true!!

When I was new to nails I hated looking at my right hand that I had done with my left and people used to always look at that hand rather than the one I wanted them to look at... typical isn't it?

I would usually do my nails, spend hours on them and then get so bored and fed up, so I would "tweak" them the following day and they'd look better than the left hand!

I only ever wear Shellac now and I'm able to do the right hand and left now, as I find painting nails easy with the "wrong hand". :)

I never thought I would be able to get my nails on my right hand looking as good as the left but I can now, it just takes practice.

A good tip someone told me on here is do your right hand first before you run out if patience it really does work ! HTH

I did always start with doing my left first and then would tackle the right and get ticked off that it looked a mess and take it all off. So
Now I start with right as suggested so that if I can't get it how I'm happy with it I've not waisted time doing my left

Ok I think I have the answer ....... A glass or 2 of wine!! Either it's settled my hand from shaking or it just makes the end result not look so bad lol

Ok I think I have the answer ....... A glass or 2 of wine!! Either it's settled my hand from shaking or it just makes the end result not look so bad lol

Ooooh I'll have to try that! :lol:

It took me about a month of manicures to perfect my wrong hand. It's doing french with a perfect smile line on the wrong hand that's the challenge now!
I'm relatively happy with my current attempt, but there is room for improvement. :wink2:

Ok I agree just doing my left hand and it looks rubbish lol

I'm an absolute perfectionist - the times I've taken it off and started again! Just take your time and practice, practice, practice! I do alot of correction work lol. Also make sure you're comfortable!! X

hi all, im also rubbish at my wrong hand lol but slowly improving :D
oh and a glass or two of wine may be the trick we've all been missing haha x

I'm the same I'm getting better... But I'm also getting fussier so I still end up taking it off haha x

Latest posts

Back