Will it go yellow? Or will it be ok?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberley

Reaction score
Ok girls, i dont know if you saw the photos of my full set i did! I was very proud! Well anyway my freind has her nails done at the salon and she wants me to infil her nails.I did it before with Pinnacle prodcuts and 2days later the edges and middle not the tip went a yellowish colour?????? But the infils were perfect looking apart from this. Why is this? Can you not mix different acrylic over different acrylic? Or did i do something wrong????? Please help as im really worried!
Kimberley!

Not all products go yellow although I have heard before several times that this one does.
UV is the cause.
This company supplies a top coat that you can apply that inhibits the amount of UV light getting to the product and therefore fixing the problem for you.

Ok thankyou hun. Il try and order some. But is that the only reason they went yellow?? xxxx

Does she use self tanning cream or tan enhancing lotion ???? Sunbeds ?????
Use a good UV sealer, EZFlow UV30 is brill, get her to wash her hands immediatly after lotion application........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back