Will miss you all!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DEBSY

Reaction score
Just wanted you all to know i am going to Dominican Republic tommorow for two weeks,i will miss you all soooooooooooooo much,i love the site and have come on nearly every day since last September!!! hotel does'nt have internet access either :eek: boyfriend thinks i'm a sad case :sad: but i know you lot understand,so bye for now,will be thinking about you all :biggrin:

Enjoy the DR!

Will look forward to your return.

DEBSY said:
boyfriend thinks i'm a sad case :sad: but i know you lot understand,so bye for now,will be thinking about you all :biggrin:
I'm sure you will have a great time .... and all us 'sad cases' will be right here when you get back. xx

Lucky you

have fun

Have a fab time, we got married there just over four years ago, it was fantastic, all inclusive resort we were in so drank and ate lots :D

Enjoy yourselves ;)

Ahhhhhhhhh I loved it there, I went to the south, Boca Chica nice little town,not far from Santo Domingo............

Loved the drinks,the snorkeling, the food and yes the dancing, merengue is a must if you love to dance.............Fantastic history.....everything is dedicated to Christobal Columbus and his son Diego lol...........
Well he discovered it, bless him xxx

Mix all that with some local rum and you will have a ball lol............
Ah I wished I was going too now...........
I think I need a holiday............
Well never mind the thinking bit, I want a holiday lol..........
So have a ball and enjoy it all..........
The friendliest Carribean island, and the boys are so pretty too...........
Oh and the girls Hubby just informed me lol ...........

have a fabulous time Debsy, as I'm sure you will, just make sure you take a few days off extra from work to catch up with all the posts you will have missed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back