Will my Creative certificate be legitimate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammijo

Reaction score
Hi,
I apologise in advance if this has already been put in to question on here however I really need to clarify the following points and as its the weekend I'm sat here worrying that my friend and I have wasted between us just short of a thousand pounds for training.

When we enrolled, all of the paperwork etc related to Creative as this was the system that we had enquired about. Our kits etc were also Creative.
We enrolled for the L&P Foundation with Lyn Darling (Creative Ambassador) in Plymouth back in October and completed days 1-4 before Christmas. Due to work commitments we are booked in to complete the course on 11 Feb and hopefully receive our certificates. After reading several threads about official ambassadors for CND, I see that Lyn is no longer on the list for my area. Katrina is now the only person listed for Plymouth area.
My concerns are: Will the certificate that we receive be legitimate? by this I mean will we actually be qualified CND tecs, or is the certificate going to useless? Will our insurance actually cover us? Has the whole training exercise been a complete waste of time and money and will we have to do it again with an authorised ambassador?
If the answers are no,no and no, do you think we have any comeback on the money that we have laid out so far?
I'm also booked to do a gel conversion in 2 wks time and have bought all the CND equip from a friend who has given up, again will the certificate be legitimate or should I go elsewhere?

Im really grateful to any advice that anyone can give us as we were really looking forward to getting going and have spent a small fortune on renovating a garage and turning it in to a fab treatment room for tanning and nails in anticipation of getting our mitts on those lovely certificates!

Thanx, by the way I'm hooked on this website, my hubby is feeling very left out over the past few weeks.:lol:

Sam

Contact the company,Sweet Squared, to hear it from the horses mouth :!: hth's

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sam,

Don't stress - give us (Sweet Squared the CND UK distributors) a buzz and we will ensure that you are taken care of. Just give us a buzz on Monday on 0845 210 6060

HTHs!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back