Win a Purex Nail Station!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreekNails

Reaction score
entered:green:

Never win 'owt though:irked: gotta be worth a try !

Amb xxxx

me too...thanks and good luck everyone xx

Oh er.... thanks darl,just entered fingers crossed!!!

X X

im entered ... good luck to all :) xx

I am entered... Good luck to everyone...
Fingers and toes crossed.:lol:

I know I'm far away....but entered anyway......wish you all luck!... and me too :)

I had a demo last week and thought it was fab so I have entered!!

I had a demo last week and thought it was fab so I have entered!!
Cheeky i know but as you have had the demo can you tell us all how much they cost as it does not tell you on there site, cheers hun :hug:

So this is where all the competition entries are coming from!

Seems like Geeks love the chance of a freebie! :)

iv just entered aswell....fingers crossed good luck geeks xx

So this is where all the competition entries are coming from!

Seems like Geeks love the chance of a freebie! :)

If so many Geeks are entering maybe you should give 2!! (cheeky, but worth a try :smack: )

I've entered too - online.

I've got more chance of being snogged by Tom Berenger :)Love: :Love: :Love: ) than winning anything. If it wasn't for bad luck i'd have no luck at all.

Would i stand more chance if i entered by snail mail & cut out the coupon?????:Scared:

Would Tom ever get to find out and fly over to me...................:lol:

I've entered too - online.

I've got more chance of being snogged by Tom Berenger :)Love: :Love: :Love: ) than winning anything. If it wasn't for bad luck i'd have no luck at all.

Would i stand more chance if i entered by snail mail & cut out the coupon?????:Scared:

Would Tom ever get to find out and fly over to me...................:lol:

Sorry. Can't do anything about Tom (wasn't he the bloke in the film sniper or something?)

Snail mail, or via the web, it doesn't matter. All entries get put into a big pot, mixed around, seasoned nicely and the first one out wins!

Funnily enough the winner of our last competition said the same about her never winning...

When Sarah heard she was the winner she said, 'I am over the moon. I never win anything". Well you do now hun!!

She also said there were no access problems to her salon. Except the long, steep, slippy flight of moss covered stone steps I had to carry the bl*&dy station up when I got there to do a presentation!

And me with my bad back and orl!

Only joking, it wasn't that bad.

Just the 2 weeks in traction!

:lol:

Thankyou so much for that, i have entered too. Good luck everyone!

Teri x:hug:

Quick reminder peeps.

This competition closes at the end of November.

I'll pick the winner at random which should be a nice Xmas pressie for some lucky person.

But, you gotta be in it to win it!

I'm in a bungalow, so no acsess probs here just the yorkshire terrier to get past lol
I wonder how much they cost?
Anybody?

I've entered,don't know whay though,i never even win at tombola :lol:

iv just entered thank you

Latest posts

Back