Window displays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenni G

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Anyone got any really good ideas for Xmas window displays. I want to do something really eye catching this year as we've just had a makeover in the salon. Anyone done anything in the past that has received really good comments and feed back from clients? Nail related would be good but any ideas will be gratefully received!

Thanks
Jenni x

Well love had a thought..............
This might sound boring and traditional but I love it...............

The magic off Christmas...........think winter wonderland........fake snow...think glitter, glitz and posh frocks....and a brill new Creative Snowman.............. it's got little gifts in there and is so cute.................ask Crazy she has got one....!!!!!........

Maybe some nail art, linked to the christmas theme........... even panto........Well the world is your canvas here ..

love Ruth xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, How about having the salon as santas workshop.........All staff dressed as santas eleves, manager would be santa. Window display toys , Nail products, Fake snow like a toy store.
Just a thought?
Lesley 8)

AND don't forget a display of nail art!
Ruthie

Nailsinlondon1 said:
The magic off Christmas...........think winter wonderland........fake snow...think glitter, glitz and posh frocks....and a brill new Creative Snowman.............. it's got little gifts in there and is so cute.................ask Crazy she has got one....!!!!!........

Yep i have one and he is sitting proudly in my shop window with all his little goodies around him and a cute little creative scarf around his neck will certainly be ordering some of those in as that one is mine ;)

I will also be doing some little xmas goodie bags little solar oil,butter and mani in cellophane and a gold bow around them

then some of the new bath fizzes some gingerbread scentsations a little fake snow and a few lights and that will be my window display simple but full of goodies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back