Winners - Salon Nail Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow congratulations to all great sets of nails :hug: x

:hug: CRONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE! :hug:

Especially Gelly,Grafxgal & Pink Flush!!! :):):) Well done!!

I don't know why so many people are so shy to enter! It's fun & constructive!

Anyone sharing their scores?? I got 147 out of 180, I was really pleased with it!

xx

I got my score back......140/180.....I was pleased enough.....

would have loved to have seen some of the nails in person to "really" compare :)

i got 149 out of 180...was really pleased with my feedback...

thanx for the feedback judy and well done to the winners!! xx

I too was pleased with my score of 156 out of 180 - Thanks for your time Judy and Co.

I have posted a picture in the gallery of the Bracelet that Fiona / NaturalNails made for me (click the link).

http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=7303&catid=member&imageuser=14280

And if you are looking for something special for someone special, check out Fiona's website. Her jewellery is handmade and beautiful - Jewellery my Design

Fiona
I love it!! :green:
Thank you so much for taking the time to find out what colours and style I like........ you made me feel very special! :hug:

I wear it day and night with pride, it really means a lot to me.
Thank you.

Congratulations! Very beautiful nails indeed! well done!!

Congrats Gelly, fab nails, well done! Does this mean we'll see you at Excel soon?:green:

:eek: Lol.
Ever since I chose to study nails, I've intended on entering Novice @ Excel '08........ well you need a goal don't you! :lol:

Although my timings are getting better, they still need a lot of work.
But if I can get them down enough by the time Excel comes along, then I will enter and hope I don't mess up :rolleyes:.

I got 128/180 and some really useful feedback as well......

Beautiful bracelet Gelly!! You'll be fine at ExCel, it's amazing what a bit of time pressure can make you achieve!!

The article and pics should be in Scratch magazine in January so make sure your subscription hasn't expired if you took part.
I will scan the article and post a new thread so that everyone can see it when it is out.
Many thanks to Alex Fox for this x

The article and pics should be in Scratch magazine in January so make sure your subscription hasn't expired if you took part.
I will scan the article and post a new thread so that everyone can see it when it is out.
Many thanks to Alex Fox for this x
:eek: Thanks Judy and Alex xx

Latest posts

Back