Winners - Salon Nail Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fantastic well done to the winners and well done to all who entered some right fab sets there :hug:

Well done to everyone that took part. And to those that didn't, why not enter next time!?!

The judges had a tough job and it's a pleasure to be sending a Mundo Platinum Kit to Gelly!

congrats to all three winners!!
and thanks judy xxxx

Well done all :)

Huge thanks for Judy for organizing this comp and all the judges for they time!! :green::hug:
Congratulations to everyone who entered!! Some fab nails in there.

very well done girls.xxxxxx

Congratulations to the winners :hug:
Well done to everyone that took part and a BIG thank you to Judy and the judges who make these competitions happen,
i was too busy for this one but did i hear talk of a halloween comp ???

Huge thanks for Judy for organizing this comp and all the judges for they time!! :green::hug:
Congratulations to everyone who entered!! Some fab nails in there.

Yes a big thanks Judy and Judges and well done winners!

I look forward to the next comp... ?

Well done Gelly and everyone, it was a fab comp, so well done Jude for organising it xxxx:hug:

Yours were lovely Angie - mine were number 4.

so are yours ... I would have hated to have had to judge those as they all looked so good.

Its been fun and exciting...i enjoyed my first comp...

congrats again to everyone xx

Big round of applause for Judy....you have done so much work for this competition....you must have the patience of a saint x

Well done every one
:green::hug::hug::green:​

Big thanks to Judy x:hug:

Thanks everyone:o
Please can the 3 winners PM their full names to me asap for the certificates?

Congratulation Winners :hug::hug::hug:

Congratulations to all the winners and all who took part. I really missed this comp but have to much going on right now :hug:well done:hug:

Oh to be patient lol waited ok for results but now want to know when do we get our score sheets :) pretty please. XX

Oh to be patient lol waited ok for results but now want to know when do we get our score sheets :) pretty please. XX

Ok...I have to do the certificates for the winners, the Scratch stuff and then type up all the score sheets..they will be done but I can't promise when. x

Ok...I have to do the certificates for the winners, the Scratch stuff and then type up all the score sheets..they will be done but I can't promise when. x

thanks Judy ! Shame I cant pop round and help! unless you leave near me?
PM me if I can.

Latest posts

Back