Winners - Salon Nail Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to the 3 of you!!! Fab work!
xxxx:hug:xxxx

I loved this competition, because I actually had time to do it.. Its what I do every day.. Good job to the winners, your work was awesome!!

Just an update...I will send all geeks the details of their scores and comments.
I'm not ignoring any PMs just a bit busy so sorry if it takes a while.
But I will do it for everyone I promise x

that would be great Judy...thanks x

awesome thanks!

Congrats to the winners!!!!!.......I have to say I think we ALL did a fab job !:green:

Congrats everyone and well done on organising it all Jude:hug:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:)
Those re balance ones are just awesome.
A big pat on the back for Judy who organised and worked hard on this xx

Well done Nina!
Vetääköhän joku herneen nenään jos täällä onnittelee suomeksi?!?:wink2:

T. You know who...

Sorry everyone for that,

had to post congrats to Pink Flush in her mother tongue!:green:
Hugs to the other winners too!:hug:

Ei kai pahasti :wink2:

Just wanted to say thanks to

Nigel (Mundo) for my pack of goodies. My clients keep commenting on how lovely and coconuty that pink hand sanitiser smells - Yummy!!

and Deanna (Misty Moore) who donated the prize of £25 worth of nail art from her website........ I love it!! Sparkles sparkles sparkles!!! Need I say more?!

I am so grateful and feel very lucky xx

Just wanted to say thanks to

Nigel (Mundo) for my pack of goodies. My clients keep commenting on how lovely and coconuty that pink hand sanitiser smells - Yummy!!

and Deanna (Misty Moore) who donated the prize of £25 worth of nail art from her website........ I love it!! Sparkles sparkles sparkles!!! Need I say more?!

I am so grateful and feel very lucky xx

you are very welcome! glad you and your clients like it!!

Certificates emailed to the winners today.
Please PM me if you want to know your scores x

Thank you for my score sheet...it was great to have some feedback....you have all worked so hard on this ...thank you again everyone. x

Thank you for my score sheet...it was great to have some feedback....you have all worked so hard on this ...thank you again everyone. x
Totally agree. A great competition and score sheets were really constructive and helpful.

Thanks!:)

I'm so loving my certificate!
Thanks Judy ;)

I'm so loving my certificate!
Thanks Judy ;)

You are very welcome hun x
I think I've sent everyone their scores and comments by PM, if anyone hasn't got it please get in touch and I'll sort it out.

Wow!! Truely lovely nails!
Well done everyone involved.................you know, next time I might even be brave enough to have a go myself!! lol

:hug: CRONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE! :hug:

Especially Gelly,Grafxgal & Pink Flush!!! :):):) Well done!!

I don't know why so many people are so shy to enter! It's fun & constructive!

Anyone sharing their scores?? I got 147 out of 180, I was really pleased with it!

xx

Latest posts

Back