Winning Nails Video by Team Creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdanzine

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone advise me on the above? how much detail etc. is there?

Thanks in advance.

you should beable to buy it at any o.s.n.s or give creative a call

The video starts with some light banter between the artists taking part in the video and then moves on from detailed PREP to finishing including tip and ocverlay and sculpted nail demos. Pretty detailed. does not cover rebalancing.

Segments are done by some of the greats including:

Patti Blanussa
Ketan Patel
Tom Bachik (Sorry Tom I can never spell your name)
Barbara Griggs
Samuel Sweet (the Nail Geek)

Sorry if I have left anyone out.

geeg said:
The video starts with some light banter between the artists taking part in the video and then moves on from detailed PREP to finishing including tip and ocverlay and sculpted nail demos. Pretty detailed. does not cover rebalancing.

Segments are done by some of the greats including:

Patti Blanussa
Ketan Patel
Tom Bacik (Sorry Tom I can never spell your name)
Barbara Griggs
Samuel Sweet (the Nail Geek)

Sorry if I have left anyone out.
spelled Bachik - you only left out the 'H' - call him Beach-neck - then you'll never forget - Tom you owe me some dosh xxxx :)

I'v got the video (bought it back in Sept) and I still watch it regulary, just a pity it has'nt got rebalancing on it. As the Geek say's, "it rocks". Sallyxx

I've got it and its invaluable. My nails used to look like giant lobster claws but they now look like actual nails LOL. It's amazing for watching technique, how to hold the file, forms, brush etc. My kids think I'm a bit nuts cos I'm play- rewind, play- rewind, but it really does help. I would highly recommend it.

hiya, does the video have anything on about Brisa Gel, i already have the video for Brisa that came with my kit, is it the same or does it have extra info on it.

thanks

Latest posts

Back