Winter Gelish colour suggestions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nats5125

Reaction score
Hello, I know there are a lot of threads about Gelish colours but wondered what your most popular winter colours are.

I have a few (like inner vixen, bellas, my forbidden love, jet set etc) but want to get some new ones to add to my collection

I was thinking of

The naughty list
All tied up with a bow
After dark

I want a rouge noir colour, bellas isn't quite what I was after, anyone know a good colour?

I also want to do lots of the matt effect French this winter, so what colours are the best for this? Black shadow/black flip?

Thanks in advance, going to make use of the Gelish show offer this weekend! X

Ooh me too!!

I'm planning on a few Christmas Colours from the holiday collection too plus Izzy Whizzy and If tomorrow never comes.

Most of the really dark colours from The All About You Collection have been massively popular with my ladies already.

Have you tried Cherry Berry or layering Stand Out over Black Shadow?x

The holiday collection is lovely, two of the colours I want are from it.

I don't Know the other colours you have suggested, I will google them to try to find some swatches xx

The holiday collection is lovely, two of the colours I want are from it.

I don't Know the other colours you have suggested, I will google them to try to find some swatches xx

I have over 60 colours so if you need any photos of colours pops just shout.x

I have over 60 colours so if you need any photos of colours pops just shout.x

Thanks angieG. What dark and Black swatches do you have? X

Thanks angieG. What dark and Black swatches do you have? X

Here you go... Unfortunately colours are hard to show in photos :( ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379748933.241430.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379748954.341364.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379748968.216230.jpg

All Tied Up was my most popular colour by miles last December, it's beautiful! Also really popular were My Forbidden Love, Black Cherry Berry & Queen of Hearts. Literally all my ladies chose some form of red all month!

Latest posts

Back