Winter on its way grrrrrr

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting debate don't mind the original has been hijacked!

Am also interested in treatment shampoos, conditions and anything else I can wack on my hair to keep it healthy!

Very interesting debate don't mind the original has been hijacked!

Am also interested in treatment shampoos, conditions and anything else I can wack on my hair to keep it healthy!
OK, back on track,
Shine Curl by L'oreal- you will need to find a L'oreal Expire Salon for that- Yes it says curl, but it is intended for naturally curly hair, you can straighten or flat iron with it- I do almost daily- I also have heavily highlighted hair- The shine curl line is formulated to support chemically treated or colored hair and replenish the moisture that is lost because of the natural curl. It is not heavy and will not make fine hair limp or greasy looking. There is a shampoo, daily conditioner, weekly or deep conditioner, and a leave in cream or spray.

For fine hair, the spray is adequate to keep from frizzing. If you choose to wear it curly it helps keep the curls smooth and shiny, if you choose to blow out and flat iron, it helps keep the hair smooth so you don't get the frizz even when it rains. (unless of course you are caught in a down pour....)

Hey Guys................What's QVC...?????

Hey Guys................What's QVC...?????

It's the major TV shopping channel here in the UK. I believe they have QVC in the US. However they are run very differently from what I can gather. All UK stuff is supplied by the major distributors that supply to the professionals, but this doesn't seem to be the case in the States. Again from what I can gather it isn't always the real deal being sold in the States either, but I can't confirm that.

:hug: Thanks so Much for that.it must be like our "Price Attack" stores here just to name one..............Have a Ripper of a Day..............Off to cook Dinner..............

:hug: Thanks so Much for that.it must be like our "Price Attack" stores here just to name one..............Have a Ripper of a Day..............Off to cook Dinner..............

GARRR!!! price attack... EEEK!!! I have major issues with this chain..
QVC is like a shopping network on the telle.. like tvsn over here..
can i just say that the advice given on here re original posters question has helped me.. so thanks..

:eek: Thanks Babe....................They made it sound like a Dept. Store.........Yep.............They are closing down here (Price Attack I mean) I have seen 3 stores go in the last 7 months..............Yippee..........

:eek: Thanks Babe....................They made it sound like a Dept. Store.........Yep.............They are closing down here (Price Attack I mean) I have seen 3 stores go in the last 7 months..............Yippee..........

Thankgod for that!!! hope its a trend that spreads!:confused::green:

Latest posts

Back