winter promotion ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christinarena

Reaction score
Hi
I am in the process of doing my winter promotion leaflet for my home based salon, so far I have things like, book spa pedicure get spa man for half price, book 4 facials get one free and varoius packages saving around 20%.

I Have not done any on nail extensions as I only charge £26 now for a full set which I think is a good price so I dont want to go cheaper.

Any more ideas anyone, what are you doing for your christmas promotions?

Arghh the dreaded Christmas <cringe> but well done for being organised! I really need to do the same as it'll be here before we know it - and gone!
What about offering a package Nail EXtension Gift that people can buy as presents? Say for example, "Christmas Gift Idea - Buy Nail Extension Gift Voucher and get £20 worth of products thrown in! All for £40"
As far as the customer is concerned they are getting £6 off, and its a great gift for their mum, and all you have to do is give them products totalling £20 in retail value.
Say you gave em a mini solaroil, enamel, file and buffer, that only costs about £10 inc VAT, so you've just made yourself a few quid instead of giving it away.

What about offering some free nail art with Enhancements booked in December!......this won`t cost you much and might get your clients nails noticed around town/friends etc which in turn will bring you more customers!!

What about offering some free nail art with Enhancements booked in December!......this won`t cost you much and might get your clients nails noticed around town/friends etc which in turn will bring you more customers!!
That's what I'd do.

I like the idea, but wouldn't use it around christmas, clients like that extra bling bling for christmas so why give it away?
rather than discounting anything for that time of year I'd rather tailor the treatments so they are more festive, it could just even be Christmas pot porie or a smelly candle,
last year I finished of my nail treatments with the cranberry or apple and cinnamon scentsations, also had mince pies and wine etc.
this year I'm going to be putting together some gift packs, bits from the solar range, scensations, enamels etc so hoping my retail sales will be up as well !!
xx

I like the idea, but wouldn't use it around christmas, clients like that extra bling bling for christmas so why give it away?
rather than discounting anything for that time of year I'd rather tailor the treatments so they are more festive, it could just even be Christmas pot porie or a smelly candle,
last year I finished of my nail treatments with the cranberry or apple and cinnamon scentsations, also had mince pies and wine etc.
this year I'm going to be putting together some gift packs, bits from the solar range, scensations, enamels etc so hoping my retail sales will be up as well !!
xx
Lol - Or maybe I'd do this!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back