Winter treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireL

Reaction score
Hi

I know its only the start of May but Im already thinking of treatments for Winter! I know tanning is quite seasonal so wondering what I can add between now and Winter

Im going to do a Eyelash Extensions by the end of June, I was thinking maybe a mani/pedi course?

I dont do anything other than nails at the moment but I personally have lots of pedicures, tans and waxing in the summer. I wear SP lashes most of the year - have a month of here and there to give lashes a break.

I have tans around Christmas time too, so do a lot of friends, also facials to help with dry skin during the cold periods.

If tanning is all you do at the moment then lashes would be a great course to do next. It looks like fiddily work mind you!! The girl that does mine makes it look easy but she's been doing it for years! I'm going to train in lashes once I've training in nails.
With nails a good 90% of clients are looking for enhancements or shellac, not just a Mani or Pedi.

Hi Thanks for your reply - Im currently studying L&P with Essential Nails but I think to be fully confident etc It will be next year rather than by winter!

I def think I will go with the lashes - I love wearing them myself as well! I was thinking maybe a brow treatment either HD or Billion Dollar but will have to see with finances!

Thanks for your reply
xx

hi ,HD brows is very ouyt there at the mo along side of sp lashes,huge amounts of practice tho but very good to offer,good luck

Latest posts

Back