With College Cert! Can I Do Creative Conversion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heatherw55

Reaction score
I am currently at a local college doing a 30wk evening cousre in nails(its just a course called 'interested in nails' . We have covered manicure, pedicure, nail art, fibre glass, acrylic, gel and soon to be doing airbrushing. We have to produce all our work in order to pass. Can anyone tell me if once i have completed the course and have the college certificate will i be able to do a creative conversion course or will i have to do the FOUNDATION COURSE first? thanks heather

Heather,

it would be best to call the Education line tomorrow and ask them - some college courses are accepted but not necessary all - they would need to ascertain whether your knowledge is euqal to what you would have gained on the foundation before accepting you on the conversion.

It will be in your interest to make sure you get the best knowledge you can.

Hi,

The Creative brochure also states you have to have been in the industry for 12 months before doing the conversion. Don't know if the 30 wks of your course qualifies towards that 12 months or if that is 12 months after you've qualified......

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back