Wonderful news re JoJo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys!

I'm here back from the brink! (oh ok maybe not 'that' bad!! :lol: ).

Well like Carole says I'm melon free for good! :) :) :) they took every tiny scrap of the nasty stuff out and without any ovaries to grow new ones I'm home and dry! The hospital gave me a delightful infection :cry: as a leaving present which is having to be seen to by the district nurses on a daily basis and tomorrow is going to be lovely as not only is it my birthday but they are going to have to 'pack' behind the wound, I won't inflict the gory details of this on you but trust me it ain't nice! :eek: but hey, chicks, I'm just glad theres no more trace of the big C!!!

Thanks once more for all your well wishes, you are the best people on this whole bloomin planet I tell ya!

Ahhh it's good to be alive!
J xx

Jo Jo said:
Hi guys!

I'm here back from the brink! (oh ok maybe not 'that' bad!! :lol: ).

Well like Carole says I'm melon free for good! :) :) :) they took every tiny scrap of the nasty stuff out and without any ovaries to grow new ones I'm home and dry! The hospital gave me a delightful infection :cry: as a leaving present which is having to be seen to by the district nurses on a daily basis and tomorrow is going to be lovely as not only is it my birthday but they are going to have to 'pack' behind the wound, I won't inflict the gory details of this on you but trust me it ain't nice! :eek: but hey, chicks, I'm just glad theres no more trace of the big C!!!

Thanks once more for all your well wishes, you are the best people on this whole bloomin planet I tell ya!

Ahhh it's good to be alive!
J xx
Hey hun, welcome back ;)

Thats great news JoJo...everyone has been thinking about you..!!:D

vicky said:
Thats great news JoJo...everyone has been thinking about you..!!:D

Ahhh bless ya thanks for that Vicky, it's been good to know I have alot of support trust me!

J xx

Well this is great news!! The best. Congratulations. Lots of love.x

Excellent News!!! :) :) :)

Glad to know you're OK and future is good too xx

Carole had been keeping up-to-date but been computerless for a while so just catching up.

Take care,

B x

Wow thats great news, its so good to hear news like that...
Best wishes etc...
:)

Latest posts

Back