Wonderful news re JoJo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
Great news all round: not only is JoJo back home again but she saw her consultant today and she's got the all clear!! No more operations and no more chemotherapy - here's to wishing her a speedy recovery!!!!!!!

Great news Carole - I need something to cheer me up and that has done the trick! (It puts things into perspective!)

That certainly is good news. I feel a bit ashamed of moaning about things that seem so trivial compared to that.

Hi jo jo
Glad to hear your good news!
Hope you are recovering well.
Take carex

I bet she is very relieved!

Sending hugs to her (even if I dont know her)

all the positive thoughts must have paid off!

glad she getting better:D

That's wonderful news.

Kind Regards

Fantastic News :cool:
Glad all went the right way for Jo-Jo

great news hope your feeling tip top in no time

Take care Dawnie xx

aw that is soo good to hear, i am so glad she is gonna be ok , send her our love and hugs, love dee

Glad shes better, and hope shes back on the site soon, it certainly gives ithers hope too which makes me feel better x

Oh that's wonderful news Carole - it must be all the 'Geeky Goodness' we've been sending her way!

Glad to hear Jo Jo is on the up now ... Yup, think it must be all down to all our geeky vibes, lol!

Thats wonderful news....Thinking of you JoJo...xx

Carole Lindsay said:
Great news all round: not only is JoJo back home again but she saw her consultant today and she's got the all clear!! No more operations and no more chemotherapy - here's to wishing her a speedy recovery!!!!!!!

Oh how good is that, now you can get better, knowing that all is well............
See told ya that melon better watch out there is a JO Jo about ....
I am so happy for you xxxxxxxxxx speedy recovery and hope to see ya soon on here again xxxxx

Yeeee Haaaa - Go Jo Jo - Go Jo Jo - I AM SO HAPPY - BRILLIANT NEWS!!!

What great news let us know when your nails are back on and we will know you have really recovered - look forward to hearing from you

Great News!!

Lots of get well wishes from sunny Spain!

Noz said:
What great news let us know when your nails are back on and we will know you have really recovered - look forward to hearing from you
I've got news for you, she had her nails back on a couple of days after she came home the first time!! Bless her, last night she told me she's now got boogie nights red tips to cheer herself up :)

excellent news, glad you're ALL CLEAR Jojo.

It's great to have some good news for a change. :D

Latest posts

Back