Wondering if you have any Salon Quotes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cups1974

Reaction score
Good Morning Geeks So I have come up with what I think is a great Idea!!! I am going to put different Beauty Quotes on my flyers and around the salon and change them from toime to time I have been looking for 2 days now I have found some but was wondering if my fellow Geeks had any!! I mean who better then us!!! Any quotes would help. any Topic that surounds salons. I' so excited to hear what you all have to say!!!

"Im a Beautician not a magician"..... (he he he)

"I could work faster but why risk chipping a nail".....

Prob not what you meant but I couldnt resist!!

There are quite e few quotes sites around that have 'sub-sections' on beauty, although some may be more applicable within a salon than others, but you can cherry-pick what works well.

For example

Beauty Quotes and Sayings

I found the quote in my signature on one....although I can't remember wihich one!

A good google search will turf up loads.

oooooh I like these ones

I don't like standard beauty - there is no beauty without strangeness. ~Karl Lagerfeld

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her. ~Author Unknown

Love this one
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']
Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself. ~Hubert de Givenchy, Vogue, July 1985

[/FONT]

I found this one -

"The love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art."

Love that one Pure!!!! Mind if i use it

Love that one Pure!!!! Mind if i use it

Sure - I ust found it from a Goggle search but I think I might have it too!!:green:

I was just rooting around in my Salon paper work (and remembered this thread .).... found these quotes that I copied and had up at one time before I decorated......I'm going to re-do them on my computer to give an updated look ...but the quotes will remain the same......they might not say anything about beauty ....but the meanings of them can apply to anything......

I have 2...........

#1 ) If you think you are too small to be effective you have never been in the dark with a mosquito....
Author unknown

#2 ) The one important thing I have learned over the years is the difference between taking one's work seriously and taking one's self seriously. The first is imperative and the second is disastrous ...
Author Margret Fontey

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but don't worry, I'll keep em closed.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but don't worry, I'll keep em closed.

In our local they have a sign up that says

Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder!

How true late on a Friday night!!

In our local they have a sign up that says

Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder!

How true late on a Friday night!!

pmsl...:lol: i think it would be good to throw some funny ones in there...

well you could borrow this one from an ex client of mine....
'they were the best set of nails i've ever had, i've moved house, layed a carpet , decorated all through AND ive been in a fight and theyre all still on !':eek:

well you could borrow this one from an ex client of mine....
'they were the best set of nails i've ever had, i've moved house, layed a carpet , decorated all through AND ive been in a fight and theyre all still on !':eek:
What an accolade:lol:

Latest posts

Back