Wonky nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobweb

Reaction score
Hi
Does this happen to anyone else's nail? It's on the filing hand.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335278047.314507.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335278047.314507.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 345
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335278062.877026.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335278062.877026.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 391
yeah. its just where you hold the file and rubs against your nail :-/

I'd tape mine up.x I used to get really sore fingers too, but that was when i was busy all day, everyday, before the kids came along.

Hi
Does this happen to anyone else's nail? It's on the filing hand.

Yes looks like nyou have filed your own nail as you have been filing the clients nails. I use Flexx-Rap, this is great for covering up your own nails. X

Yes looks like nyou have filed your own nail as you have been filing the clients nails. I use Flexx-Rap, this is great for covering up your own nails. X

Flexx-rap is the way to go, saves me a lot of pain :D

Sculpt the corner back on , and maybe look at and change the way you hold your file and the way you hold clients finger :)

If your doing it to the point that your filing your own nail then your wasting good grit :)

Sculpt the corner back on , and maybe look at and change the way you hold your file and the way you hold clients finger :)

If your doing it to the point that your filing your own nail then your wasting good grit :)

Wasting good grit! I love it! Agreed though, maybe look at how you're filing/holding file & client, and invest in flex wrap :D

As you will see I do use flex wrap. The file doesn't actually touch my nail, it grows on a twist. I've been doing nails since 2000 and this only just started happening a few years ago.

Latest posts

Back