Wont be hearing from me much anymore

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Bugger just found out that my mate Jany is being moved out of my office :cry: and I am getting the bosses son sat with me :evil:

I can't stand the jumped up little twerp....going to have to move on I think, its got really depressing here, there is no moral at all and now with all these moves it will be worse....

Don't some management understand that happy workers means productive workers.... :confused:

Even more reason to put all your energies into getting your home salon up and running so you can tell 'em where to put their job!

Get on here as much as you can when he's out the office and we'll answer as quick as possible!!! Will miss ya mate! Keep emailing me!!

oh no wot ya gonna do , at least you can come on at night , hope he doesnt drive you too mad , love dee

dee said:
oh no wot ya gonna do , at least you can come on at night , hope he doesnt drive you too mad , love dee
Poor Lou cant come on at night coz she hasnt got a computer at home :(

Lou, im really feeling for you! i too havent got a computer at home and eventually i will be moved out of my little room on my own to sharing with two others and the thought of not being able to log on is so depressing lol! may have to invest in a computer at some point x x

oh wot a bummer!! , its funny i assume everyone has a computer at home !!,we will all just have to send her loads of emails instead :)

dee said:
I dont have internet at home :cry: can't afford it

We will be thinking of you all the time. Just get your salon up and running and put your energies inoto that. We will have to email you instead and then once a week you ccn go to one of those internet cafe's to get all your emails.

Thinking about it it may be more cost effective to get yourself a laptop or something....lol.

Oh no Louise! Bet you're gutted!!!! What about me being your model for Brisa!!!! Was really looking forward to meeting you.

Heather111 said:
Oh no Louise! Bet you're gutted!!!! What about me being your model for Brisa!!!! Was really looking forward to meeting you.
You will still meet me Heather on the 14th, I hope thing has changed there hun...I just cant get on the website as much - hopefully just at lunchtimes now and post 5.15pm before I leave for home....ttfn for now

Well, if its any concellation ... I know just how you feel.
I share my teenage sons pc and he thinks he's my boss :evil:
You can tell when he's out ... I post more, lol!
Now finally have the cash for a pc of my own but dont know where to start!

Latest posts

Back