woo hoo :) good weight loss!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
woo hoo :D
ive been doing Weight Watchers for 3 weeks now... and i got weighed tonite and ive now lose half a stone... im really please... hopefully i'll lose another 7lbs in the next 3 weeks and get a stone off :D

Jess
xox

ps... id normally write this in my journal but im feeeling v please with myself and wanted to share...lol

Well done you xxxxxxxx

well done! did u get ur half stone sticker? :)

well done jess, must have been down to that steak baguette and chips you had last thursday:biggrin: :biggrin:

Well done jess!! xx

You should feel pleased Modge I am sooooooooo happy for you babes get the bikini out summers on its way :hug:

That is really great - well done!!

Oh well done you:hug:

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! Hard work-but it'll be worth it.Remember this feeling when you're tempted by something you really shouldn't have!!!!!!:wink2:

jac extreme said:
well done jess, must have been down to that steak baguette and chips you had last thursday:biggrin: :biggrin:

it must have been that jac....lol.,... plus the bit of wine and voddy on sat nite....lol

cheers everyone,.... ive gotta slim down for my bests mates wedding... i dont wanna be a fat bridesmaid!... now ive lost a bit its given me a bit more of a kick and im feeling v positive :D

Jess
coc

Well done jess bet your feelign really motivated now babe
x

well done chickio:hug:

Good for you Jess!

Well done hon!

I am too doing weight watchers, & up to now have lost 1 stone 4 pounds since January! I am so pleased with myself, sounds strange but i am really enjoying the diet & the change it has made to my eating habits.

Also to put the icing on the cake i went & bought a pair of size 10 jeans today & they fit ~ waheyyyyyyyyy!!!

Fantastic Jess keep up the good work:Love:

Latest posts

Back