Woo! Ikea now deliver to my area!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Ikea now deliver to the midlands and all i can say is .... Hooraaay!

Ive been wanting to go to Ikea for months and months but with work and general life. Getting there has been put on hold because its just been difficult. So have now just re entered my postcode to check delivery availability again and to my suprise they now deliver here!!

God im excited, new nail desk here i come!!

Thats good news.
My nail desk came from Ikea and is a peanut shape, its fantastic and holds everything as it so roomy.

I also got a light from there that attaches to the table with a clamp like fitting, I then added a daylight bulb and it shows me everything I need to see....fab and it only cost £3 for the lamp and £3 for the bulb! Bargain.:green:

We have a huge distribution centre in my area but have to go 50 something miles away to an actual Ikea to buy their stuff or pay for delivery! Its so unfair!:sad:

Ooh I love Ikea! They're supposed to be opening one down here - allegedly - but they've been saying that for a couple of years now. Oh well, I can live in hope!

yay yay yay yay they deliver over here too x:lick:x

Great news for you!

What is it with Ikea? They have so few stores.....

People drive from all over to go to them. Once I went and people were parking on the medians because there were no spaces. It's always a zoo there.

Latest posts

Back