wooHoo tantrick training in Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicole1

Reaction score
We’re just been awarded the contract for tantrick in Scotland, wholesale and training :). We’re soooooo excited about this. We absolutely love tantrick, and you to Colin, it's soo much fun to work with. If any of you tantrick lovers need any help just pm me.

nicole xxx

That is fantastic news Nicole well done:hug:
I am hoping to do Spray Tanning Training this year still not sure which company to go for.
Will you be at the Scottish Beauty Show in Edinburgh?

We’re just been awarded the contract for tantrick in Scotland, wholesale and training :). We’re soooooo excited about this. We absolutely love tantrick, and you to Colin, it's soo much fun to work with. If any of you tantrick lovers need any help just pm me.

nicole xxx
Hi Nicole,
glad to have you guys as part of the team in helping us look after all those Scottish Tantricke'rs out there :0))
All the very best
Collin

Welcome on-board Nicola... I am sure you will love working for WOW and the Tantrick products.

:hug:

Well done Nicole - looking forward to meeting you on Monday!

Will email the details through later.

Can I ask.

Is Fiona Wallace no longer distributing Tantrick in Glasgow then?

That is where I have always been supplied from.

Can I ask.

Is Fiona Wallace no longer distributing Tantrick in Glasgow then?

That is where I have always been supplied from.
yes she definatley is still part of the team..wouldnt want or dream of loosing her :) and please continue to order through her as normal....BDS are responsible for Scotland as a whole and developing the brand....however existing trainers will still deal with their existing customers in the normal way.
Hoping this helps
best regards
Collin

Thanks for clarifying from Nicole's post it sounded that she had exclusive rights for Scotland now.

Cool news, well done.

xx

Welcome aboard Hunni, well done!!!

Hi,

So where's the closest place to Ayr I can do this course would it be Glasgow?

Thanks

Hi,

So where's the closest place to Ayr I can do this course would it be Glasgow?

Thanks

It certainly is..contact details on it's way by PM.
Good luck:hug:

hi im intrested in doing tanning course,will you be at the beauty show in ingilston next sunday 11th may

nicole xxx
A warm welcome to the gang hun :hug:

Latest posts

Back