Word processor for iPad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
Big help needed everyone

I need an app for my iPad to which I can edit documents like you would on any computer/laptop via word processor. Any good apps out there ....????

Pages is what you need. Pages is the Apple equivalent to Microsoft Word.

Pages is excellent on OS X. I've never tried it on an iPad. What kind of files won't it let you open?

Are there a few pages apps? As I downloaded one that I paid for ..
It's quite good.

The official Pages app you should pay for. It's a icon of an ink well pot. I am not sure if that's just changed as it has on iOS Mavericks on Mac.

Pages app is fab! Perfect with the latest update. I'm very happy using it, also try their Numbers app :)

Pages is now free when you buy an iphone or ipad, but if you have an old device you'll have to pay for it. I got Pages free with my iphone 5s, which is now synced with my iPad so I can use it on that, but I still prefer Office2 HD.

Pages is now free when you buy an iphone or ipad, but if you have an old device you'll have to pay for it. I got Pages free with my iphone 5s, which is now synced with my iPad so I can use it on that, but I still prefer Office2 HD.

Office 2 HD? Maybe ill look that one up also

I use pages on my iPad for all my word processing. All my books have been written on it too!
So easy to use.

I use pages on my iPad for all my word processing. All my books have been written on it too!
So easy to use.

I do use it but for some reason won't edit this one document :(

I do use it but for some reason won't edit this one document :(
If you can tell us what format the document is in, we might be able to help you figure out why it won't let you edit it.

So easy to use.

I can't write my books on ipad, although I do edit theme it and read for corrections. I much prefer Word on my PC for that!

I can't write my books on ipad, although I do edit theme it and read for corrections. I much prefer Word on my PC for that!

I'm the exact opposite! I do all the first draft on my iPad, then transfer it to my desktop for editing and formatting!

The official Pages app you should pay for. It's a icon of an ink well pot. I am not sure if that's just changed as it has on iOS Mavericks on Mac.

Used to be a paid app - I paid for it when it launched, however, now it's free with iOS 7.

I'm the exact opposite! I do all the first draft on my iPad, then transfer it to my desktop for editing and formatting!

Look what happens when I try writing on my iPad - I end up writing "edit theme it" when I meant to write "edit them on it"!

Latest posts

Back