Wording for xmas cards?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helenlovesnails

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to send xmas cards to my clients, i wanted to put in it something like
'thankyou for your custom'

but how can i say this without it being so formal?

thanks!

Wishing you a merry christmas and a happy new year

Thank you for all your support this year

helen

what do you think? along these lines?

Wishing you a merry christmas and a happy new year

Thank you for all your support this year

helen

what do you think? along these lines?

This is what I have put.. but Thank you for your loyalty this year.

:hug:

I put on mine -

May the joy of the season live in your hearts and on your nails all year long

I had my xmas cards designed by vista print with Merry Christmas & a Happy new year from (business name) on the front with blue background and lovely snow flakes on the front.

Inside I put

thank you for your business, (business name) wishes you joy & happiness throughout the coming year.

Have a merry christmas & a Happy New Year, I hope to see you again soon.
From Sharon

they were not that expensive either and look lovely.

There are some great messages here! I'm wondering though, are you writing them all out yourselves or have you had them printed?

xx

I've written all mine out by hand in black ink(over 60 at the last count!) because it's much more personal, and it reinforces the idea that my clients can expect a personal service. Black ink because blue ink should be banned! (and when I was at boarding school blue ink and biros were verboten, and subject to a caning!)

I've written all mine out by hand in black ink(over 60 at the last count!) because it's much more personal, and it reinforces the idea that my clients can expect a personal service. Black ink because blue ink should be banned! (and when I was at boarding school blue ink and biros were verboten, and subject to a caning!)

Now I'm the opposite lol. I don't do black in anything & I always make sure as much as poss that I write in blue ink.

Our stationary is blue anyway so blue ink looks better. My girls in the salon get told off if they write vouchers out in black.

Totally agree that hand written look much nicer.

I've put in mine:

To Mrs X

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you in 2009

Love K, N and R at Tans & Hands

I definately think that handwritten is more personal and have also got my staff to sign their own names so that they can see everyone in the salon has gone to the effort. Have had good feedback from it so far. I've also put in a voucher for them which is only redeemable in January to sample some of our new treatments
HTHs xx

I have asked hubbie to write mine, I have bad handwriting and am dyslexic and so my spelling can be a bit pants sometimes.

tigi

I have asked hubbie to write mine, I have bad handwriting and am dyslexic and so my spelling can be a bit pants sometimes.

tigi

I don't think who writes them is that important tbh, I just think that handwritten looks a bit more personal than pre-printed iykwim xx :hug:

Latest posts

Back