Work Experience

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbie13

Reaction score
Hi
Im not a hair geek but i just wanted to find out a little bit about getting work experience as i am really keen to become a hairdresser. Im still at school so it would only be a weekend job. Im a bit nervous to go and ask, so i just need a few tips on what sort of things i would say. I know it will only be sweeping up and making cups of tea to start with, but i still will work hard.
what do you think i should do? please reply soon! :green:

Thankyou,x

Hi
Im not a hair geek but Hello i just wanted to find out a little bit about getting work experience as i am really keen to become a hairdresser. Im still at school so it would only be a weekend job. Im a bit nervous to go and ask, so i just need a few tips on what sort of things i would say. I know it will only be sweeping up and making cups of tea to start with, but i still will work hard.
what do you think i should do? please reply soon! :green:

Thankyou,x

I would write a short note to all of the hairdressing shops that you fancy

Saying;

"Hello i just wanted to find out a little bit about getting work experience as i am really keen to become a hairdresser. Im still at school so it would only be a weekend job. I know it will only be sweeping up and making cups of tea to start with, but i still will work hard."

I think If shops were wanting help, a letter like you have already written above would be a great start ,
( dont forget your name and phone number)

I would certainly think that you were keen to have a go
and would have a good chance of getting an interview
go for it :hug: x minky

Thankyou :hug:
I suppose if i dont get the job, i could always try another salon :)

x

Latest posts

Back