Work Phone Tariff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajay

Reaction score
Usually the search feature is my best friend on SG (why you rarely see me posting - all the answers are already here!!) but I'm starting up mobile again (if I ever get there..) so a few more questions may pop up as and when...

My separate work 'phone is on it's way... However, I have to find a SIM card for it... I've googled and compared until my brain's fried!

Signal down here is limited, I don't want to spend a fortune (as use will be limited to begin with while building up clients, though I can obviously use up left over credit/texts/minutes myself) but I don't want to be tied into a long contract incase things don't work out...

Any suggestions/advice?

:Scared: (we're going to be seeing a lot of this smiley...)

argh, boggled mind! What have you looked at so far?
xx

O2 do some good simplicity 1 month rolling contracts and if you sign up for 12 months there is a really good one for £15.50 a month at the moment. My advice would be to check what network would give you the best coverage in the areas you will need it first though x

Tesco and O2 seem to work the best...

I think £15 is the best I'm going to get to be honest. I wont really know what I will need/use until I start, that's the frustrating thing. So maybe a rolling 1month contract would be best...

As a business phone I'd be reluctant to get a pay as u go because most if the networks say you must make a chargeable call every 3 or 6 months and if you don't you lose your number. If this happens all your ads and printing will be wasted. Personally I'd go for which I already have twice the O2 unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 1GB of data for Internet for just £21.67 plus VAT which is about £26. Very handy for text shots and making calls to confirm appointments etc and even make your personal calls.

This is SIM only and a 12 month contract but most contracts seem to be 24 months nowadays.

Anyway hope you get what you are after.

Giff gaff !
£10 goody bag will get you 250 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited internet.
Check it out on the www :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back