Worked all day for £30 but loved it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkeedee

Reaction score
Well today i've worked from 10 am til 5.30pm and been paid £30.00! But i've had a lovely day so i guess that means i love my job.
I've done 2 full sets of semi perm lashes, 2 rockstar toes, 2 rockstar manicures and a set of french gel overlays.
Why £30.00?? My stepdaughter had a full pre hols M.O.T (don't charge her) and all the others had vouchers except one rockstar toes. The other £10.00 was a tip from a lady with a voucher that she won at a charity race night.
So now i'm sat with my glass of wine, reflecting on my day, with a smile on my face. No job has ever given me the sense of satisfaction that i get doing what i do now :)

aweeeeeeeeee hun I've been a bit like that today as well in fact i was sat at my last clients house waiting for her only to get a call to say she was stuck on the M62 due to the accident and had to rearrange her but still come home and had a little play with the additives and now sat with a nice big glass of red thoroughly satisfied lol

aweeeeeeeeee hun I've been a bit like that today as well in fact i was sat at my last clients house waiting for her only to get a call to say she was stuck on the M62 due to the accident and had to rearrange her but still come home and had a little play with the additives and now sat with a nice big glass of red thoroughly satisfied lol
I've still not had chance to have a play!! I've so got to mix that hot pink from my limited additives lol :)

Ive got the pink now rofl I might let you have a little peek at it next week :lol::lol:

Ive got the pink now rofl I might let you have a little peek at it next week :lol::lol:
Bring it to Master Painter and let me have a little sneeky peek :)

I do love that feeling! I used to do about 5 faces of makeup at college on student night & got paid a few quid...but it felt so good to practise & have my friends going out & feeling/looking amazing! Happy days :)

Latest posts

Back