Working from home moan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My studio is adjacent to my house, so clients go straight to the studio door. Thats why its thrown me when people come to the house. I just can't get my head around them driving to me (I live semi-rural on a country lane) over calling, texting or booking online. So strange!
Camera sounds like a good idea, I will keep that in mind, thank you! And yes I've just put up a sleeping baby sign :) x

That is just so rude..... but I have found clients can be like that when you have a business in your home.
I would ignore them if they ignore your signs. They will soon learn their actions will not be tolerated.
If they contact you and say Oh I did come to your front door you should say something like 'oh then it was probably you that woke my sleeping baby, and gosh she was in a right grumpy mood for the rest of the day'. That kind of reply might make them think twice.
Its horrible when you feel like this in your own home. Some people just don't think.

Latest posts

Back