Working from home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorna_

Reaction score
Hi

How does running a salon from home work? Like what do you have to pay and how do you make it as professional as you can? And how do you go about washing clients hair? Lol

Any help would be muchly appreciated!
Thanks!

Hi I run a home salon. I am registered as self employed with hmrc and I don't my accounts myself. It's fairly easy I when in a free course run my hmrc that teaches you how to to it all.
As far as washing hair I use my bath tub and shower head but I will be soon upgrading to a basin and getting it all plumbed in £££ , I have a room in my house dedicated and set up as a salon. I do hair and beauty.

I have a salon at home that runs exactly as a salon would. I have a room dedicated, and a chair and basin plumbed in.
I'll try to find some pics

Hi I run a home salon. I am registered as self employed with hmrc and I don't my accounts myself. It's fairly easy I when in a free course run my hmrc that teaches you how to to it all.
As far as washing hair I use my bath tub and shower head but I will be soon upgrading to a basin and getting it all plumbed in £££ , I have a room in my house dedicated and set up as a salon. I do hair and beauty.

So do you just lean them over the bath? That's what I was wondering as I didn't know if that was unprofessional lol

I have a salon at home that runs exactly as a salon would. I have a room dedicated, and a chair and basin plumbed in.
I'll try to find some pics

That would be perfect! Thank you!

Latest posts

Back