Working hours assistance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NBNails

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've just trained in CND Shellac manicures and I am really interested in how everyone started out. To give you some background to me, I currently work full time in an office and have a husband and little boy (2.5yrs old) and I want to do nails so I can have more flexibility in work/life - plus I love doing the nails!! :) At the moment, I am fitting in clients in the evenings and a few at weekends - it is going well so far but I wonder how to take the step to reduce my office hours! For example, how long it took people to gain enough clients to be able to request reduced hours at work, what sort of hours your offered to ensure you still have a home life, how long it took you to be able to do an hours service (I am roughly at 1.5/2hrs per person as only qualified a month ago), I am the main breadwinner in my house so I need to ensure I make the right decisions but I hate working full time in an office as I am missing so much with my son! Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! Sarah x

Latest posts

Back