Working on the street?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samathiyy

Reaction score
So this is probably going to be completely out there but does anyone know how you can get a licence for doing street work? Bit like how buskers or I suppose markets.
I live in a seaside town and now summer is here the main street in town is always packed and I was thinking that this could be a good opportunity to gain a bit if business, even just from the summer etc.
Does anyone know of who I'd have to get in touch with and if there'd be a licence (other than public liability) I'd need etc?

Just a thought! Thanks :)

You need a licence but im not sure what its called im sure if you contact your local council they should help you

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sounds like a good idea. I think you would need to contact your local council, I believe different councils have their own rules.

It sounds like a neat idea for some services, if you do any gel services you may have issues with your products being exposed to the outdoors and the sun

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't use gel polish in the sun. I ruined a couple of bottles last year!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

So this is probably going to be completely out there but does anyone know how you can get a licence for doing street work? Bit like how buskers or I suppose markets.
I live in a seaside town and now summer is here the main street in town is always packed and I was thinking that this could be a good opportunity to gain a bit if business, even just from the summer etc.
Does anyone know of who I'd have to get in touch with and if there'd be a licence (other than public liability) I'd need etc?

Just a thought! Thanks :)

Doing what exactly!? Frying doughnuts? Selling hotdogs? Card trick? I'm sorry, but your post makes it impossible to help you. Can you be a bit more specific?

Doing nails - mainly nail art.

Doing nails - mainly nail art.

Thank you! Yes, I suppose as others have suggested, you need to ring the local council. Good luck. I hope it works for you! X

Latest posts

Back