Worried about ageing!

aleesLLD

Hey,

I'm starting to face facts that I am not getting any younger :(

Does anyone have any ideas on skincare to reduce the fact I will eventually look older?

I've seen this on Lumity and wondered if anyone had other ideas.

RosieR

If you are worried about ageing at the young age of 28 then how do you think us oldies feel !!! I must be a dinosaur compared to you ha ha.!

Here is my mantra...but I am sure you have heard it all before ...yawn, sorry if it's boring to you.

Never sunbathe, wear a sunscreen daily. Pop on a hat whenever you can.
Don't smoke
Reduce alcohol
Keep hydrated.
Eat a healthy balanced diet
Stay a healthy weight ...don't be underweight
Exercise regularly
Take a skin, hair , nails supplement or collagen supplement.
Use moisturiser suitable for your skin type twice a day, and boost up your night skincare routine with a night serum or facial oils to work more deeply overnight when the skin is repairing.
Exfoliate weekly
Use a face mask weekly.

Have a galvanic facial monthly.

Last of all JUST LIVE AND ENJOY LIFE...........KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY! x

aleesLLD

If you are worried about ageing at the young age of 28 then how do you think us oldies feel !!! I must be a dinosaur compared to you ha ha.!

Here is my mantra...but I am sure you have heard it all before ...yawn, sorry if it's boring to you.

Don't smoke
Reduce alcohol
Keep hydrated.
Exercise regularly
Use moisturiser suitable for your skin type twice a day, and boost up your night skincare routine with a night serum or facial oils to work more deeply overnight when the skin is repairing.
Exfoliate weekly
Use a face mask weekly.

I'm not overly worried. My mum and grandma both look so much younger than their age. However, I wear more makeup and probably take less care of my skin then they do. I'm a regular exerciser, eat well and am at a reasonably healthy weight (not overweight more likely under) but I am rubbish at drinking lots of water. I don't smoke (never have), hardly drink but moisturising is not my friend. I have super sensitive skin alongside rosacea so this can be problematic.

You're mantra is promising as I tend to do a lot on that list :)

RosieR

Lucky you with your genetic tendency to look young. I am not so well blessed and had those dreaded sunbeds/ uvb sunlamp treatment for my horrid pustular acne when I was in my late teens and then late 20's. Oh the joys! Aromatherapy was my best friend to help reduce the cysts and calm my pustules right down.
I do my best and have not sunbathed for 30 years. had enough sunlight for a lifetime, but in those days it was not thought to be a baddie. good for acne they said! Too late now.

For your treatment of rosacea have you tried La Roche Posay or Pevonia? I suppose you have tried everything out there already, but they are nice brands.
Just a thought to add ; have you looked on the "British skin Foundation " website? There maybe something you will not know that can help you.

Stop worrying and your skin will be just fine x

RED STAR

Non of us should think ourselves so special that we are entitled to ‘Eternal Youth..... just
Enjoy the journey.......

Don't smoke
Reduce alcohol
Keep hydrated.
Exercise regularly
Exfoliate weekly
Use a face mask weekly.

+1