Worried about Chocolate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
Hi everyone: has anybody had contact with Chocolate recently? I remember her saying she couldnt make it to the last Essex meeting coz she was ill and i've not seen her on the board since - anybody know anything?

im sure she was here at the weekend im not sure hope shes ok
your such a sweetie you worry about everyone x

Chocolate was last on line on the 16th, Which i think was last wednesday.
Hope she is ok if any one knows different pleas let us know.

Hi everyone, i think Chocolate has a few personal probs at the moment so should be why she's not on here. Spoke to Debs today as asked if she was coming to the next meeting and she said it depends on a few home factors.

I'm sure we will hear from her soon.

hope chocolate is ok would love 2 c her again if anyone speaks or sees her perhaps they can let us no that she is alright

sequinto said:
hope chocolate is ok would love 2 c her again if anyone speaks or sees her perhaps they can let us no that she is alright
She was on the board last night i think about 5.15pm ish..

Hey Rachel - are you OK??? We all miss you and hope all is well! Speaking of, I miss Ella and I miss Crazy Bird - where are they????:cry:

I hope you are OK Rachel..........WE miss ya loads here xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope all is ok xxxxxx

Hi there,

Hope everythings ok Rachel; and hope you are on the boeard soon, we miss you............must say that i really enjoyed the course too

Amanda

I miss you too Rachel...hope you are ok babes...x

i miss hearing from you too, hope everything is ok

lots o love
beck

WHERE ARE YOU??? Hope to chat soon.

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You lot are such a bunch of sweeties! I never realised how much you all care, and im very touched. :)

Had a manic 2 weeks. Went off to my mums to escape for a few days, really needed the break. Its rather handy that she lives in the Algarve! Went on my own, no kids, first time ever, really scary, but needed to be me for a few days and not "mum". New tablets are kicking in and came home feeling much better.

Then, feeling guilty, :o took the kids off to Cadbury world for the weekend, WOW!!!, :D what a place, was i in choc heaven or what!! I can eat a pot of choc without licking my lips! Kids has a great time, i would highly reccomend to anyone.

Came back, straight into 5 days of assessing, lots of colleges to finish up before the term ends. Have had the staff check my PM's for me, thats why you may have seen my name come up, but its wasnt me!

Then, will tell you all this if you promise not to laugh! :o :o Was assessing on Tuesday, chased by a bumble bee, and fell over a chair, what a twit!, bravely struggled on to finish the assessments, then spent 4 hours at hospital being x-rayed and strapped up and i have snapped a ligament in my shoulder! :mad: You promised not to laugh! Its soooooo funny now, i must have looked so silly! Oh well, gets me out of the washing up for 2 weeks!

So, to those that know me, i deserve the name SCATTY GEEK, i have earnt it!

Good to be back, missed ya all lots and lots, and I will reply to all my PM's asap. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chocolate said:
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You lot are such a bunch of sweeties! I never realised how much you all care, and im very touched. :)

Had a manic 2 weeks. Went off to my mums to escape for a few days, really needed the break. Its rather handy that she lives in the Algarve! Went on my own, no kids, first time ever, really scary, but needed to be me for a few days and not "mum". New tablets are kicking in and came home feeling much better.

Then, feeling guilty, :o took the kids off to Cadbury world for the weekend, WOW!!!, :D what a place, was i in choc heaven or what!! I can eat a pot of choc without licking my lips! Kids has a great time, i would highly reccomend to anyone.

Came back, straight into 5 days of assessing, lots of colleges to finish up before the term ends. Have had the staff check my PM's for me, thats why you may have seen my name come up, but its wasnt me!

Then, will tell you all this if you promise not to laugh! :o :o Was assessing on Tuesday, chased by a bumble bee, and fell over a chair, what a twit!, bravely struggled on to finish the assessments, then spent 4 hours at hospital being x-rayed and strapped up and i have snapped a ligament in my shoulder! :mad: You promised not to laugh! Its soooooo funny now, i must have looked so silly! Oh well, gets me out of the washing up for 2 weeks!

So, to those that know me, i deserve the name SCATTY GEEK, i have earnt it!

Good to be back, missed ya all lots and lots, and I will reply to all my PM's asap. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hiya Chocolate,
Glad to hear you are ok (sort of) lol and you cant blame it on alcohol either can you lol..................

Amanda

Thanks for the pm rachel...we were all getting alil worried and yes SCATTY is the right word...lol

Talk soon Chick xx

Hi Chocolate - sorry to hear about your arm :sad: hope it gets better soon and you start posting again....we've missed you

Oh dear Rachel you have had a time of it, And i also wish you a speedy recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back