Worried!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellac newbie

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have a client who I've done shellac mani for 5 times now. The last 2 times she has had a finger swell up and become really painful but differAnt fingers ech time. She's been to a&e once and told them she has shellac on and they told her it was nothing to do with the nail 'polish' so she came back and she's just told me now that about after 2 hours last time, it did it again but she just 'popped' it with a pin and it was fine

I gave her nails a good check over, there's no skin breakages in the ephonicium, hyponicium, side walls where dirt could get in and Infect

The flare ups haven't been treated with meds and have only happened after she's had her mani

She is perfectly happy and just says she's 'a weirdo' lol bless her and she did mention some swellings her feet and ankles so I wandered if it was water retention but bit too coincidental that both times it's straight after her mani

she didn't tell me about the 2nd flare up untill I was top coating else I think I would have said no and sent her docs but I've made her promise to go to docs this week but I'm petrified it's my fault

My tools all get washed down and soaked in barbicide and I use full cnd system from cuticle away to d sperse.

Latest posts

Back