Worst extensions ever

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lbrownx

Reaction score
I have just fitted a lady with 18 inch extensions, she asked to provide her own extensions and they were cheap and awful! They were single drawn but the worst I've ever seen! Why do clients do this and have you ever refused to fit I feel embarrassed for her and I told her they was horrible!

I have just fitted a lady with 18 inch extensions, she asked to provide her own extensions and they were cheap and awful! They were single drawn but the worst I've ever seen! Why do clients do this and have you ever refused to fit I feel embarrassed for her and I told her they was horrible!

Did you take pics Hun xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379167385.412232.jpg no but can u see the comparison the one is studio58 which is what I suggested and the other is god knows what!!!! Sorry I am so angry it was horrible haha c

View attachment 42851 no but can u see the comparison the one is studio58 which is what I suggested and the other is god knows what!!!! Sorry I am so angry it was horrible haha c

Were did she get it x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

This is why I don't do fitting only any more, because who will she blame if they are cr*p? You, not herself for buying rubbish hair. I know that doesn't help you now but what in trying to say i suppose its a lesson learned xxx

Definitely! Never again! X

Definitely! Never again! X

It's a horrible feeling. Happened to me years ago and so I put my fitting only price way up basically to put people off. Now I just refuse xox

Latest posts

Back