Worst nail clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jades Nails

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just want to know about your worst nail clients and how you deal/ dealt with them. were they rude, or complained.

And some of your biggest pet peeves ( mine is when they use there phone during a treatment or book in for a gel polish without letting me know they also need a gel polish removal).

I’m trained in beauty level 2/3 but just started out doing nails full time self employed, holing your stories will give me an insight to the world of nails.

Yes, removal really does irritate me!! Even when it’s regular nail polish but it’s glitter. Like you want to mention that you need 30mins to get that crap off? I don’t got time for this! Thankfully when it usually happens they have a pedi booked aswell so I can do that while i’m removing.

The ones that haven’t ever realized you should wash your feet if they are dirty.. (wtf?!)..the ones that don’t brush their teeth.

I’m more offended by lack of hygiene than anything. It’s amazing how so many of those that get their nails done don’t know how to wash..so I find it really hard to understand if you don’t want to wash why you would be interested in nails..it’s not like it for other treatments.... it’s like a manicure or pedicure is a personalised carer for bedbath.

I only really had one really rude nail client. Had been a few times and then the last time I saw her (I wonder why!), she kept asking for a late appointment. I explained that I finish at 8, I don’t start working on a client at 8. That I start work at 9:45-10:30 everyday and if she wants 3hours of treatments she will need to have them separate days

She really got the arse and yelled at me and said well i’m paying you so you will work when the hell I want!! I said well, I’d be happy to change the rules for you but after a 10hour day, out of hours my rate is £100 per half hour, plus treatment prices, so for your pedi, mani, gels and massage that’s £584. When would you like to pencil you in?

Funnily enough she cancelled it (why I used imaginary pencil!! HAHAHAHAHA.

I just blocked her, I can’t be doing with being spoken to like that.

Yes, removal really does irritate me!! Even when it’s regular nail polish but it’s glitter. Like you want to mention that you need 30mins to get that crap off? I don’t got time for this! Thankfully when it usually happens they have a pedi booked aswell so I can do that while i’m removing.

The ones that haven’t ever realized you should wash your feet if they are dirty.. (wtf?!)..the ones that don’t brush their teeth.

I’m more offended by lack of hygiene than anything. It’s amazing how so many of those that get their nails done don’t know how to wash..so I find it really hard to understand if you don’t want to wash why you would be interested in nails..it’s not like it for other treatments.... it’s like a manicure or pedicure is a personalised carer for bedbath.

I only really had one really rude nail client. Had been a few times and then the last time I saw her (I wonder why!), she kept asking for a late appointment. I explained that I finish at 8, I don’t start working on a client at 8. That I start work at 9:45-10:30 everyday and if she wants 3hours of treatments she will need to have them separate days

She really got the arse and yelled at me and said well i’m paying you so you will work when the hell I want!! I said well, I’d be happy to change the rules for you but after a 10hour day, out of hours my rate is £100 per half hour, plus treatment prices, so for your pedi, mani, gels and massage that’s £584. When would you like to pencil you in?

I can’t believe she spoke to you like that!!?? Your response was AMAZING though!!! I actually laughed out loud when I read that! Who do they think they are?!
My worst are the ones that bring all the kids with them and are shocked when they are bored and misbehave after 10mins!!

Blimey!!!! I wouldn’t have even replied! What a cheek!!

Blimey!!!! I wouldn’t have even replied! What a cheek!!

Nobody speaks crap to me in my own house otherwise i’m generally quite chill and will just ignore rudeness

When I was working in a salon I was doing this ladies nails, she started talking about tattoos and asked me why I would ruin myself with them (I have one visible one with my uniform on). Not to mention pretty much all the hairdressers were covered in tattoos as well. I politely told her it was my choice and that if she didn’t like them then don’t get one...she still tried to rebook with me, I just told her I was really busy and booked her in with one of the other girls who doesn’t have tattoos.

Latest posts

Back