Worth investing in Nouvatan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcb85

Reaction score
Well I've been up and running with my own mobile business for 14 months now and loving it!
I'm currently picking up more daytime clients (most clients work and prefer evening/weekend) and have just started putting my youngest into nursery twice a week.
I offer the following:
Lash extensions
Mani/pedi
Gelish
Tanning (manual lotion app)

and I'm keen to convert to spray tanning and reading threads on here I'm swaying to Nouvatan.
I have the money to pay for the training etc but I'm interested to know how quick people got their costs back or how it converted your business?
I'm worried about spending £350/£400 on training and waiting a while to make my money back?

Sorry for the lengthy thread!

Xx

Well I've been up and running with my own mobile business for 14 months now and loving it!
I'm currently picking up more daytime clients (most clients work and prefer evening/weekend) and have just started putting my youngest into nursery twice a week.
I offer the following:
Lash extensions
Mani/pedi
Gelish
Tanning (manual lotion app)

and I'm keen to convert to spray tanning and reading threads on here I'm swaying to Nouvatan.
I have the money to pay for the training etc but I'm interested to know how quick people got their costs back or how it converted your business?
I'm worried about spending £350/£400 on training and waiting a while to make my money back?

Sorry for the lengthy thread!

Xx
hiya hun

Defo worth it hun ive never looked bk trained with them over 2 yrs ago now made the kit cost bk in just over 2 months from me training. Great profit maker,fab customer service,quick deliverys and the best tanning solution my client love it and so do i xx
link to there website below,give them a call they will be happy to aswer any questions u may have hth good luck xx

I did my training about 4 weeks ago and it's the best £400 I ever spent in training really good company to be with and there are always on the end of the phone If u need them and the tan is lovely colour go for it

Think of it like if you spent £400 on the kit etc, you need to do 20 tans at £20 to make your money back. So depends on how many tans you do as to how quick you break even! I have gone for nouvatan too training this week!! Yey xx

Ah thanks guys....I'm definitely interested and have already emailed Nouvatan for training dates etc.
Very excited :)
Does £20 seem to be the norm for a spray?
Can I just ask what is the difference in the guns?

Thanks again! Xx

Hi I charge £15 as in my area that seems to be the normal price but some areas charge £20 I think it just depends on your area

Ah thanks guys....I'm definitely interested and have already emailed Nouvatan for training dates etc.
Very excited :)
Does £20 seem to be the norm for a spray?
Can I just ask what is the difference in the guns?

Thanks again! Xx

£20 is the normal salon price around here but i work from home or mobile my top price is £16 full body,do a special intro offer to reel new client in when you first start this will help you build your speed,confidence and technique tanning i did a £10 offer for the 1st month for example.

As for guns do you mean the ts20 / ts50?

if so the ts20 is for small use after a few tans you must let the base cool down as it only has a small motor and cant take constant tanning.

The ts50 is for unlimited tanning so if your planning on doing alot of tanning & tanning party's doing maybe 8 in a row for example then ts50 is defo the one to go for plus with Nouvatan you get your training free with the top starter kit hth x

I did my training with Nouvatan but found it cheaper to buy the kit seperate from Fresh Induldgence I got the TS50 I'm currently sampling loads of solutions to decide which to stock. If you ring/email the majority will give you samples for free x

I didn't train with them, I trained with Suenna X, BUT, everything I have heard about them is excellent, I definitely think its worth investing. My main money maker is spray tanning, between that , brows and lashes, it's one of the main treatments everyone wants xxxxxx

Well I'm sold :) spray tans here I come lol.

I did my training with Nouvatan but found it cheaper to buy the kit seperate from Fresh Induldgence I got the TS50 I'm currently sampling loads of solutions to decide which to stock. If you ring/email the majority will give you samples for free x

With the free training included in this kit,and if your wanting to use the nouvatan solution i think you will find the starter kit is a fab deal if you work it all out,i bought the starter kit over 2 yrs ago and its still going strong tent and all as its a nice thick material and very sturdy,some of the cheap tents are open roofed and very thin material or let very little light in and we all know lights very important when tanning :) good luck with you tanning venture i love it!

It took me 2 months to recoup my layout for kit & training. Good Luck ! x

I did the same bought the TS50 package from fresh indulgence then paid for training with nouvatan as it was about £60 cheaper and nouvatan send a bottle of their solution to train with as part of the training price! Xx

I did the same bought the TS50 package from fresh indulgence then paid for training with nouvatan as it was about £60 cheaper and nouvatan send a bottle of their solution to train with as part of the training price! Xx

I shall look into this option then. Do u take the kit with or do they provide you with one to use for training?

It took me 2 months to recoup my layout for kit & training. Good Luck ! x

That's not long is it! It's a lot of money to shell out so I didn't want to be out if pocket too long :)

Great thread ;) I have been umming

Stupid phone!!
I have been umming & arring too! This has made my mind up!! I have been researching the threads on here & Nouvatan seems very popular. I think I will make a call tomorrow :)
Thanks geeks ;)

If you are looking to buy the TS50, then Nouvatan starter package (which includes tent, solution and free training) is the best value for money.

Last edited:
Our kit has the original and best Spray tan cubicle included in the price some other companies sell the fake cheap copy tents. that dont last as long. or fold as well i can buy these tents in from china for less than £20 !! they all look the same in photos but side by side the quality is like comparing armani and primark. ourselves sienna and sunless solutions are the only companies that i am aware off that stock the british patented cubicle. the other companies are actually breaking the law by selling the fake rip off tents. and a number of them are actually being prosecuted by STC worcester and trading standards in the next few months

If you are looking to buy the TS50, then Nouvatan starter package (which includes tent, solution and free training) is the best value for money.
And they have a great local educator in Richmond:wink2:

Latest posts

Back