Would any hairdressers just work a sat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABFAB

Reaction score
I have been in business for 6 months and am turning away so much business on a sat but its quite steady through the week so I really just need a extra hairdresser on a sat but would anyone be interested in just working on a sat? don't really want to waste my time advertising in the paper if its abit pointless?! I have advertised in the recruitment section here so will just need to see.

Hi

Have you thought about the job centre or maybe putting a notice up at your local college you may get a level 3 hair student at college all week would maybe like to pick up a days work on a saturday??

Hi

Have you thought about the job centre or maybe putting a notice up at your local college you may get a level 3 hair student at college all week would maybe like to pick up a days work on a saturday??

this is what i am thinking, level three students have to have a placement and usually only for a day as they still do about 2 days at college, a saturday would suit a third year perfectly......ring the colleges that do hair courses and the tutors might be able too help you out

Latest posts

Back