Would just like to share...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyc

Reaction score
my upset and annoyance, i bought a laptop from ebay so that i can go on this site at home and do some nail work from it, anyway did loadsa work on it produced some really nice flyers to start advertising as im starting to work from home part time and loadsa of other stuff to help me build some clientele. Also the engineer came round on Monday to install a telephone connection because weve just moved so i was extremely excited to get home and log staright on but.. my laptop wouldnt work only had it a week so contacted the seller of it and i have had to pay postage etc to get it to him and hes had to delete all my work even wanted to charge me extra for that!!!! and im now having to wait for him to send it back, so im a little upset annoyed and another word which i am trying to refrain from using as i didnt have enough time to back my work up on a disc. Anyway just needed to share that with you all... thanks peeps x x

You poor thing! its so annoying! Not so serious but i bought a jacket from ebay, it turned up ripped due to poor packaging :twisted: and when i gave feedback, i just got a rude comment that it was the postmans fault, cheeky sod! I only use 100% positive feedback sellers now.

OH NOOOOOOOOOO!! I'd be SO P*SSED OFF!!

Just think you'll probably do it all quicker this time round cos you know what you want...

Lots of HUGS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks guys, your comments have cheered me up x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back