Would like your thoughts on Urban tan (fantasy tan)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hey guys wondering if anyone can help me. I am setting up my own business and have been told i need to introduce urban tan for my airbrush tan. I am aware it is the new fantasy tan, but i would love to know if anyone has used it or heard any reports on it??!!!!!!!! please help!:)

hi carla welcome to the site
i am currently in the same position as you trying to find a tanning range to introduce into my new salon, it such a hard decision! i have lost count at how many companies have sent me samples of their solution and i still havent found one i like!!i personally havent used urban tan but i have had a fantasy tan a couple of years ago and it wore off really patchy! are they still using the same solution and just renamed themselves? the best idea is to give them a call and ask if they have a rep who can come out and give you a demonstration so you can see for yourself, but dont just go for them without trying other companies aswell, afterall it is alot of money to invest so you need to get it right and it and its your reputation aswell. good luck xx

Thank you for your advise. i am not sure if it is still the same products as fantasy tan, i will have to get a demonstration as you say. The only problem is if i want to do spray tan i have to do the particular one as the company i am renting the room off has had problems with other spray tans in the past.:irked: i just dont want to wast my money!!!

if its your own money you are spending then surely you should be able to decide which company to go with. what problems have they had in the past, was it with the spray tan companies or did the therapist not have the correct training? have they decided you have got to go with urban tan? i really think it should be your final decision and one you are happy with because like you say you dont want to waste your money xx

hey, they had problems with other sprays breaking there air conditioning and it is in my contrat that i can only use this urban tan which i am miffed about!:rolleyes:x x

well i cant really see that you using urban tan is going to make any difference to their air conditioning!it may have been that the last person used a pop up tent so there wasnt any extraction and depending what compressor was used there may have been alot of overspray which may have interfered with the air con!it seems very strange they have picked this particular company and put it into your contract, have they even done any research themselves?! i would maybe speak to them and come to some kind of comprimise xx

Latest posts

Back