Would microdermabrasion facials help me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise1985

Reaction score
I'm looking to book in for some with my local college, I a due to start my course there September and thought while I'm there I could help out a fellow student and help myself.

I have acne scarring, it's not really really bad but it does get me down at times. Do you think this would help?

Xx

Yes Louise. Done regularly it should certainly lessen the appearance of any scarring you have. Like any scarring the newer it is the better it will respond.
As long as your skin isnt too "delicate" or highly coloured then go for it! Good luck with the results, I think you will really like the way it makes your skin look and feel x

soory to jump on this thread but I'm glad the OP has put it up!! my friend has mild-moderate acne scarring and is very self concious about it, she is getting married next year and is looking into treatments also. Is there any other treatments out there that could help? thankyou skin geeks!!! x

Thanks Sara, I'm definitely going to give it a go. They only charge £12.50 a treatment so was thinking a couple a month? Is this enough or is it more like one a week? My scars are about 10 years old now so I hope thats not too old to heal.

xx

The best thing to do is have a consultation Louise and they can make recommendations to you based on having looked at your skin. They will probably recommend having a course of treatments quite close together followed by monthly (ish) maintenance.
Let me know how you get on x

Thank you Hun, gonna wait til college reopens and then start :)

Xx

Latest posts

Back