Would this dress be ok as tunic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josutcliffe

Reaction score
Hello geeks, I'm a mobile therapist and I'm looking for a black tunic of sorts, not overally impressed in what you can buy as salon wear, but I've just come accross this beauty from next. Buy Black Drop Waist Dress from the Next UK online shop What do you think? yeah or neah! Thanks for reading xx

I think it's lovely x

It's nice and looks smart enough so yeah :)

It looks great!

That is a fantastic outfit! Really modern and trendy but you will still look professional. Great find!

This is lovely, I actually brought a white embroidery anglaise shift dress from Next that I have worn this summer in my salon and everybody commented how nice it was. No one thought it was unproffesional.

H x

It's a yeah then! I've just ordered it, I'm going to be doing some freelance work for a boutique hotel and they've specified that we must wear black, it will be great to be rid of the white tunics! I think it will also look good when I've finished for the afternoon and doing the school run - keeping up appearances! Thanks ladies!

That's lovely! Please let us know, once you have been using it, if you think it's a good choice. :)

it's really lovely!

I agree with everyone else, that it's really nice. But persevere with uniform suppliers, as there are actually some lovely uniforms out there and you will find them amazingly hard- wearing and stain resistant. Seriously I have some tunics I have worn for literally 2-3 years and can't really tell the difference between older ones and newer ones because they come out of the washing looking new.

I agree with everyone else, that it's really nice. But persevere with uniform suppliers, as there are actually some lovely uniforms out there and you will find them amazingly hard- wearing and stain resistant. Seriously I have some tunics I have worn for literally 2-3 years and can't really tell the difference between older ones and newer ones because they come out of the washing looking new.

I agree with ZoZo.Have you had a look at the new designs in Florence Roby BUY HEALTHCARE UNIFORMS from Florence Roby Hair and Beauty dept

Their uniforms really do last for ever and you can wash them on hot to get any oil out and oil smells and they come up great everytime ive had mine for 2 years now and they are still excellent.

it looks really smart, im sure you will look both professional and lovely in it

I think it's gorgeous, very feminine but still stylish and smart looking :) A friend of mine chose a black and white dress type tunic over leggings for her salon and I love it, rather than the traditional tunic.

x

I think it's very nice. x

I love it all shoes to x:)

I really like it, even thought about buying it once I clicked on your link! I think it's smart and would be good for what you are going to wear it for.

Latest posts

Back